Sunday 24 March 2013

DIY Galaxy shoes


Galaxy motiv mi vždy připadal zajímavý a nápaditý, proto jsem se rozhodla udělat si takové boty. Navíc mi tyhle černé už dlouho překážely doma. Nikdy jsem nic podobného nedělala, ale nejdůležitější je nebát se a pustit se do toho!

I find galaxy motive interesting and resourceful, so I decided to make these shoes. Furthermore black shoes lay in my clotes for long time. I've never tried something like that, but in my opinion is most important not to be afraid and take up!

1) Do rozprašovače jsem nalila nezředěné savo a na boty nastříkala pár fleků. Savo začalo působit až po půl hodině. Když byly fleky dost světlé, vymáchala jsem boty ve vodě.
1)  I poured bleach in sprayer and made some stains on the shoes. When it was light enough I put the shoes in water and wash the bleach out.

2) Začala jsem tmavě modrou krycí barvou, kolem světlých míst jsem natřela světle modrý a světle fialový lak na nehty, a rozetřela je do sebe. Do světlých míst jsem houbičkou nanesla krycí bílou.
2) I started with dark blue textile colour, around light stains I put light blue and light violet nail polish and paint it over. In light places I applied white covering colour with the sponge.

3) Dokončila jsem stínování a párátkem nakreslila hvězdy.
3) I finished off shading and draw the starst with toothpick.

Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great idea, it looks amazing.

    Lovely greetz from germany.
    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!!!! amazing idea!!! compliments :)
    what about following each other?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that looks so cool! Wanna try this tutorial!

    Keep bloggin'
    Lots of love, Maho

    http://bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wou, vypadaju uzasne! mas sikovne rucicky :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥